Arvadans for Progressive Action
APA is a grassroots political group providing education, encouragement, and resources to help our community push progressive ideals at local, state, and national levels.
Our Action Teams
Arvadans For Progressive Action has teams that focus on anti-war, affordable housing, education, environment, political action, and healthcare.
If you wish to attend one of our events, please check our event calendar.
2023 November Election Candidates
APA conducted a survey of local Colorado candidates running in the 2023 election. These are the detailed responses to our questionnaire from 2023 candidates. Please note that all declared candidates, regardless of party, were contacted. We are posting all responses received.
2023 Candidate Survey Responses (Watch Forum)
- Lauren Simpson – Candidate for Mayor of Arvada
- Sharon Davis – Candidate for Arvada City Council, At-Large
- Shawna Ambrose – Candidate for Arvada City Council, District 2
- Mike Griffith – Candidate for Arvada City Council, District 2
Jeffco School Board Candidate bios (Watch School Board Forum)
- Joel Newton – Candidate for Jeffco School Board District 4
- Erin Kenworthy – Candidate for Jeffco School Board District 4
- Michelle Applegate – Candidate for Jeffco School Board District 3
2023 APA Endorsements
- Lauren Simpson for Arvada Mayor
- Sharon Davis for Arvada City Council At Large
- Shawna Ambrose for Arvada City Council District 2
- Bob Fifer for Arvada City Council District 4
- Michelle Applegate for Jeffco School Board District 3
- Erin Kenworthy for Jeffco School Board District 4
- Vote Yes on Proposition HH
Vote Yes on Proposition II
Our Action Teams
Join APA’s Email List!
We send out regular email updates about upcoming events and ways to get involved in community actions.
Please fill out the form on our contact page to join our email list.