Political Action Team
- Developed specific questions for candidates running for various offices, both local and statewide.
- Conducted three sets of questionnaires to candidates running for office in 2018, 2019, 2020, and posted responses for the public to read.
- Developed an endorsement policy and endorsed three candidates in 2018 and city council races in 2019.
- Held candidate forums in 2018 and 2019 and co-sponsored one in 2020 between Hickenlooper and Romanoff
- Written countless postcards for candidates, knocked on hundreds of doors, texted thousands of phone numbers, and maintained a high level of interest in involvement in the political process.
Candidate Survey Responses for 2020
APA conducted a survey of Colorado candidates running in the 2020 election. These are the detailed responses to our questionnaire from 2020 candidates. Please note that all declared candidates, regardless of party, were contacted and we are only posting responses from candidates remaining on the ballot after the primary.
- Alexis King, Candidate For District 1 DA
- Lindsey Daugherty, Candidate For State Representative, House District 29
- Brianna Titone, Candidate For State Representative, House District 27
- Rachel Zenzinger, Candidate For State Senate, District 19
- Tracy Kraft-Tharp, Candidate For Jefferson County Commissioner
The Arvadans for Progressive Action endorsement survey results are in!
The APA Political Action Team is pleased to announce the results of our member survey:
- APA endorsed candidate Brianna Titone: House District 27
- APA endorsed candidate Rachel Zenzinger; Senate District 19
For more details, read our blog post here.